We offer the following guarantee to our investors:
If your property doesn’t rent after three months we will pay the rent or mortgage payment, whichever is lower, or stop promoting properties in the area until it rents.
You aren’t investing in a property to lose money, and we realize that we have an obligation to do all in our power to make your investment a profitable one.
If your property doesn’t rent within the stated rental range, we will supplement your first tenant’s rent.
Rental values fluctuate, but the Memphis rental market is so strong that we stand ready to compensate you for any shortfall on your first renter.
How can we afford to make this guarantee? We know that the properties we offer are undervalued and provide not only instant equity but also will be attractive to many renters, regardless where the property is located.
Buyer Responsibilities and Exclusions:
- Investor cannot restrict type of renter (no smokers, no pets, no kids, etc.).
- Investor must sign and execute a property management agreement with an approved property manager before the property closes escrow.
- Investor should follow property manager’s advice to reduce rent if needed as long as it does not fall below the rent range quoted by the broker.
- Investor understands, as informed by the Broker in writing, that some properties may take a little longer to rent (ex: more expensive home, closed in quiet time of the year, etc).
- Investor understands the guarantee is null and void in the case of natural disasters and Acts of God.
- Investor understands that hotel condos, nightly rentals and commercial properties are exempt unless otherwise stated in writing by the broker.
- The Guarantee only applies to the first property if the buyer purchases more than one in the same geographical area.